Sunday, September 23

News

MUGA BOOKINGS CANCELLED

Due to the current severe weather and the forecast for the rest of this week all bookings on the MUGA are cancelled until further notice. It is hoped that we may be able to recommence with all bookings next week

Leave a Reply